The Ultimate Guide to a Happy Gut:
Foods to Eat and Vitamins to Take
Are you tired of feeling bloated and uncomfortable after meals? Digestive issues can make it difficult to enjoy your favorite foods and can even impact your overall health.
But there's good news: making a few simple changes to your diet and taking the right supplements can make a big difference.
Here are some foods to avoid (don't worry, it's only until you get your digestive system back on track) if you're dealing with digestive issues:
- Spicy and heavily seasoned foods: These can irritate your digestive tract and lead to inflammation.
- Coffee, soda, and sparkling drinks: These beverages can cause acid reflux and other digestive problems.
- Chocolate: Chocolate contains caffeine and can also trigger acid reflux.
- Large meals and skipping meals: Both of these can cause digestive discomfort and bloating.
- Tomato-based foods: The acidity in tomatoes can cause heartburn and acid reflux.
- Refined flours and excessive sugar: These can contribute to inflammation and digestive discomfort.
- Dairy products (with the exception of yogurt/kefir): Dairy can be difficult to digest for some people, but yogurt and kefir contain probiotics which can help improve gut health.
- Processed foods and sausages: These foods are often high in preservatives and can be difficult to digest.
- Fried or junk food: These foods are high in fat and can slow down digestion, leading to discomfort and bloating.
- Heavy alcohol and coffee drinking: Both of these can irritate your digestive tract and lead to inflammation.
- Cigarettes: Smoking can contribute to inflammation and digestive discomfort.
In addition to making these dietary changes, taking the right vitamins can also make help a big difference. Consider adding the following vitamins to your routine:
- A high-quality multivitamin: This can help ensure that your body is getting all of the essential nutrients it needs to support digestive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These can help reduce inflammation in the body and support overall health.
- Probiotics: These "good" bacteria can help improve gut health and alleviate digestive issues.
- Calcium: This mineral is important for digestive health and can help alleviate symptoms like heartburn and acid reflux.
By making these simple changes to your diet and adding the right vitamins to your routine, you can help improve your digestive health and enjoy your favorite foods again. If you have any questions or would like more information about how to improve your digestive health, don't hesitate to reach out.
Bundle 5 & Save at Checkout
On orders of $80+
Save up to 25 % Off
Buy 2 Shampoos Or Conditioners and Save $20,
or Buy 4 and Save $48
Free Sunshine Vitamin D3
With Every Order
With purchases of $140
Free Cleansing Gel
With purchases of $160
With purchases of $180
I like to take it in the morning on an empty stomach. it gives me a lot of energy
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $65
Got questions? We got answers.
Give us a call at: