How To Choose The Best Hair, Skin and Nails Nutritional Supplement?
Hair, skin, and nails are some of the most important, yet neglected, organs of the human body. We rarely do the necessary research to find out which nutrients are required for maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails. Nor do most people know what kind of diet they need to consume and how to choose the right supplements to maintain strong, durable, and lustrous hair, skin, and nails.
This is one of the reasons why healthcare workers and nutritional supplement manufacturers around the world have come up with high-quality HSN supplements after years of research and clinical trials. The ingredients used to manufacture these supplements were carefully sourced from nature and isolated according to their ability to strengthen the nails, hair, and skin in human beings.
These ingredients help compensate for any nutritional deficiencies in the human diet, which would otherwise have led to uncontrollable hair fall, brittle nails, and unhealthy, wrinkled skin. The essential nutrients that these health supplements provide can facilitate the conservation of glowing skin, lustrous hair, and stronger nails in men and women alike. Even people who cannot maintain a regular diet and sleep schedule due to the nature of their work, can now enjoy the benefits of a nutrient-rich, healthy diet with HSN supplements.
Common Ingredients Found in the Best HSN Supplements
When purchasing HSN supplements for stronger and healthier skin, hair, and nails, you must take note of all the ingredients present in any particular product. This is because different ingredients provide a different set of benefits to the taker, and you must understand which ones you really need and what you can do without.
Moreover, some ingredients might also have an adverse side-effect, especially if you happen to be allergic to any of the ingredients. Therefore, keeping track of the ingredients you’re consuming every time you take an HSN capsule is of the utmost importance. Some of the common ingredients that most great HSN supplements contain have been listed below.
- Glutathione: This is the ‘master antioxidant’ which helps reduce oxidative stress in the human body and facilitates detoxification.
- Milk Thistle: This is one of the most common ingredients of HSN supplements as it supports liver health, reduces inflammatory skin conditions, and has an anti-aging effect on human skin cells.
- Acerola Cherry Extract: A plant native to the tropical regions of the western hemisphere, the acerola cherry has an incredibly high concentration of Vitamin C, which supports collagen production and thus leads to healthy, supple skin.
- Amino Acids: The three major amino acids – namely, cysteine, glycine, and glutamine – help build the necessary protein chains to support various bodily functions such as cell repair, detoxification, muscle growth, and digestion.
- Cynatine HNS: This is essentially a biologically active source of keratin protein which helps reduce hair loss and improves the strength and luster of human hair.
- Biotin: This is a type of B vitamin which helps convert food into energy, manages blood sugar levels, and is known to facilitate healthy pregnancies. It also regulates the health of hair and nails in humans.
- Green Tea Extract: According to various studies conducted by researchers around the world, green tea extract can regulate blood sugar levels, promote weight loss, and treat a variety of skin problems such as acne, dermatitis, and warts.
- Riboflavin: This is one of the many vitamins that facilitate growth, energy-production, and overall good health, which makes it important for the care and maintenance of skin, hair, nails, and many other bodily organs.
- Calcium: The human body needs sufficient calcium to allow for the growth and strengthening of bones, nails, and teeth. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and a deficiency could lead to muscle spasms, brittle nails, depression, etc.
- Sage Leaves: These leaves are loaded with antioxidants and high in nutrient content. They are known to support oral health and combat skin aging. Signs of aging such as wrinkles, liver spots, and laugh lines can be minimized with the use of sage leaves.
Now that you know what ingredients to look for when buying an HSN supplement, you’re better equipped to make an informed choice and purchase a high-quality nutritional supplement such as the HSN Balance from Balance Factor Nutrition, one of the most reputed nutritional supplement manufacturers in the country. Some of the ingredients you might want to avoid when buying a health supplement include gluten, fish, soy milk, shellfish, or wheat. This is because, in many cases, these ingredients have been known to cause allergies in the consumer. You should also be careful to avoid any nutritional products that contain harmful chemicals or artificial preservatives, as these can have an adverse effect on your long-term health and wellbeing.
Consuming high-quality HSN supplements with the right combination of minerals, vitamins, herbs, fatty acids, and other nutrients can help you get stronger, healthier, and more attractive hair, skin, and nails. However, for the best results, you will need to make sure that you only purchase nutritional supplements that have been manufactured by a reliable and trusted brand or company.